Mobile Mesh Networking

I have a blog on the topic of mobile mesh networking and spectrum
regulation.

http://mark.cabiling.free.fr/mobilemesh/

I would like to get feedback or links related to mesh networks. If u
have implemented ad-hoc mesh nets or working on any similar projects
feel free to forward me a link. I would be more than happy to blog any
relevant material.

Thanks
Mark

The address of the Mobile Mesh Networking blog has changed !

It is now at http://mcabiling.persozone.net/mobilemesh/
with a forum at http://mcabiling.persozone.net/mobilemesh/