LOST MY MUSIC FILES, how can i get them back?

i started getting messages stating i had low disk space so i deleted some
programs (none with music). then i renewed my anti virus account. now i lost
songs that i downloaded from cds. is there any way i can get them back???
thank you...

Hi Gina,

Restoration - file undelete utility:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/restoration.html