Closed

Help identify this game

I remember this game from the 80's. Had like 9 levels your ninja dude
had to fight thru. The third level had some lady throwin fans. There
might have been a level where an opponent was throwing stars too. And
the last level you fought another ninja where you had to do this funky
upper kick to beat him. Had some offbeat name I can't remember, but it
was a pretty sweet game. Any thoughts? I might have to have this one.

Thanks,

Grig.
3 answers Last reply
More about help identify game

    It's definitely Yi Ar Kung Fu. The stages are chain, club, fan, sword,
    tonfon, and blues.

    You can see more on it at:
    http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=Y&game_id=10513

    Adam
    adam_AT_msn_DOT_com

    "Kev_in_D/FW" <kevingarman@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Sounds like Yi Ar Kung Fu to me. It was a pretty simple fighting game,
    > really a lot of fun. You had to learn the specific weaknesses and
    > patterns to beat each opponent. Good Luck, Kev~

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    That's it. Thanks all.

    Grig.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I've got a board set if you are interested. It isn't jamma so you'll
    have to find the appropriate harness for it.

    Pat D.

    Vanman wrote:
    > I remember this game from the 80's. Had like 9 levels your ninja dude
    > had to fight thru. The third level had some lady throwin fans. There
    > might have been a level where an opponent was throwing stars too. And
    > the last level you fought another ninja where you had to do this funky
    > upper kick to beat him. Had some offbeat name I can't remember, but it
    > was a pretty sweet game. Any thoughts? I might have to have this one.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Grig.

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals