I give up my Neo Geo AES games like; Kizuna Encounter, Nin..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, my wife gets a child. Therefore I must give my hobby up. The beads
I offer young from the Neogeo forum to my collection. You appreciate the
plays and it pays prices also properly. The plays are all in a TOP
condition! All plays are complete with guidance, everything are Orginal and
when new! The plays are not Bootlegs or Conversionen. It concerns 100% SNK
publications! Unfortunately my digital camera is defective, therefore I
cannot send photos to you. Forwarding expenses world-wide, insured, amount
to 30us$ here the plays: - Kizuna Encounter US - Andro Dunos US - Pulstar
US - Ninja Masters US - Double Dragon US - Breakers JAP (NO CONVERSION) -
Metal Slug X US the payment is made by PAYPAL! After receipt of the payment
I reserve myself to send after 7 days the play away! Thus ensured that is
the money also not more by my PAYPAL account is back booked! Offers ask
directly on: Cenobit@gawab.com

Sounds like he's from a different counrty and the translation is bad or
he tried to use a translation dictionary. Actually sounds like the bad
slations in Neo Geo games.....maybe he did it on purpose ?? Or he's
just a wing wang.