After my computer boots I get a dialog box that says "Could not find the
Core Objects DLL at any of the following locatioins.: CoreObjects DDR dll
Core Objects.dll
Can someone tell me what this means and what I need to do about it?

Thanks

JCW

Go to Start/Run, and type MSCONFIG then look at the STARTUP TAB, to uncheck unwanted, checked items

--
Mark L. Ferguson