REQ: Iden Depot Rss. or similar.....

looking for someone with a copy of IDEN "DEPOT" Rss. not the carrier rss,
or superagent rss. but the higher level copies, if ANYONE has a copy or
knows what direction to point me. please email me.
(hot.burner @ verizon dot net) there is a . inbetween hot and burner. dont
forget it.

thanks alot
MUCH appreciated.
18 answers Last reply
More about iden depot similar
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    *RSS DEPOT 10*
    This version will work with the i830 and i860 among others.

    Features:
    -enable PTV(Push-to-View)...allows you to send pictures through direct
    connect
    -enable SO-SMS...SMS from your phone
    -edit strings
    -unlock
    -change palettes
    -etc

    $30

    aim: depot4cheap
    e-mail: depot4cheap@hush.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    hey if any1 need depot email me at zmundiya1@aol.com

    --
    nextelforme
    nextelforme's Profile: http://cellphoneforums.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=60890

    Depot 11 for $25, 10 for $15.

    I will also send depot in exchange for signing up for an offer at
    freemacmini.com if you are short on cash.

    just IM me at depot4cheap on AIM.

    --
    depot4cheap
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    depot4cheap Wrote:
    > Depot 11 for $25, 10 for $15.
    >
    > I will also send depot in exchange for signing up for an offer at
    > freemacmini.com if you are short on cash.
    >
    > just IM me at depot4cheap on AIM.

    What will ti be the best depot for i205...? I will do the sign up!!!!!

    --
    casys
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    casys Wrote:
    > depot4cheap Wrote:-
    > Depot 11 for $25, 10 for $15.
    >
    > I will also send depot in exchange for signing up for an offer at
    > freemacmini.com if you are short on cash.
    >
    > just IM me at depot4cheap on AIM.-
    >

    > What will ti be the best depot for i205...? I will do the sign up!!!!!
    >

    > --
    > casys

    probly locked i got deopt 12 unlocked $40

    brrrat1314@yahoo.com my e-mail

    aim NIGG3E RICAN

    --
    black456
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    black456 wrote:

    > <snip>
    >
    > probly locked i got deopt 12 unlocked $40

    Just out of curiosity, why do these threads always seem
    to attract the linguistically/grammatically challenged?

    Notan
  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    the newest depot 14 20$ get at me on aim at ghettopimp614@aol.com
    this is a unlocked copy

    also super depot 12 unlocked for 10$

    --
    daddy43205
  8. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    $5 here!

    http://www.freewebs.com/justinandsteph/index.htm
    "daddy43205" <daddy43205.1sk713@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message

    > the newest depot 14 20$ get at me on aim at ghettopimp614@aol.com
    > this is a unlocked copy
    >
    > also super depot 12 unlocked for 10$
    >

    > --
    > daddy43205
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:49:12 -0400, "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com>
    wrote:

    What about super depot? or Lab?

    >$5 here!
    >
    >http://www.freewebs.com/justinandsteph/index.htm
    >"daddy43205" <daddy43205.1sk713@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> the newest depot 14 20$ get at me on aim at ghettopimp614@aol.com
    >> this is a unlocked copy
    >>
    >> also super depot 12 unlocked for 10$
    >>

    >> --
    >> daddy43205

  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I HAVE SUPER DEPOT FOR FREE ON MY SITE... http://diablo.xs3.com

    --
    tonidiablo
  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    tonidiablo Wrote:
    > I HAVE SUPER DEPOT FOR FREE ON MY SITE... http://diablo.xs3.com
    You da man...Thanx!

    --
    hypr69
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    it says its Super Depot 14 but its 12
    "hypr69" <hypr69.1tiikz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > tonidiablo Wrote:
    > > I HAVE SUPER DEPOT FOR FREE ON MY SITE... http://diablo.xs3.com
    > You da man...Thanx!
    >

    > --
    > hypr69

  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Yea, I just noticed that when playing with it a few minutes ago.

    --
    hypr69
  14. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    tonidiablo Wrote:
    > I HAVE SUPER DEPOT FOR FREE ON MY SITE... http://diablo.xs3.com
    >

    > --
    > tonidiablo
    I have lab 13 i will trade 4 raptor pro get at me on aim @
    Joooooonnnnnnaaa

    --
    FATBOYZ4LIFE
  15. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    all you people claim you have Lab, Its just Super Depot that someone renamed
    the file to rip people off and now its circulating all over the place

    "FATBOYZ4LIFE" <FATBOYZ4LIFE.1tiyxt@news.cellbanter.com> wrote in message

    > tonidiablo Wrote:
    > > I HAVE SUPER DEPOT FOR FREE ON MY SITE... http://diablo.xs3.com
    > >

    > > --
    > > tonidiablo
    > > Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
    > > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t128192.html
    > I have lab 13 i will trade 4 raptor pro get at me on aim @
    > Joooooonnnnnnaaa
    >

    > --
    > FATBOYZ4LIFE
  16. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I now have Depot 14 on there and redesigned my whole site. I fixed that
    issue with super depot 12. if you use super depot 12 and want to open
    the newer phones such as the i850 you need to download the Carrier 14
    files also on my site. That will enable you to open up all the phones
    to date.

    Sorry about the post above. Some people were Iming me complaining
    about the files saying i shouldnt post them for free bla bla bla. Why
    should i charge when i can give it out for free? I didnt pay for them
    neither should you.

    I am currently looking for Raptor to post onto my site. If anyone is
    generous enough to contribute that will be great. I will have a domain
    name in a few days.

    I want to be able to host all the iden hacking software free for
    everyone. Im tired of people charging the unaware 35 bucks for depot.
    Why should you charge people. The files are small as hell and use no
    bandwith.

    A nice guy on here donated Depot 14. Its now avaible on my site.
    www.diablo.xs3.com

    thanks all. If any one wants me to enable free internet onto there
    nextel or boost codeplug send me an email or catch me on aim =
    tonidiablo. my email is on my site.

    --
    tonidiablo
  17. Hey I'm trying to unlock a boost phone into nextel with rss depot 16.15 and it would be very helpful if you had any suggestions.thx

Nextel Burner RSS Internet Service Providers