REQ: Iden Depot Rss. or similar.....

Last response: in Network Providers
July 10, 2004 11:12:52 PM

looking for someone with a copy of IDEN "DEPOT" Rss. not the carrier rss,
or superagent rss. but the higher level copies, if ANYONE has a copy or
knows what direction to point me. please email me.
(hot.burner @ verizon dot net) there is a . inbetween hot and burner. dont
forget it.

thanks alot
MUCH appreciated.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 6:42:01 PM

*RSS DEPOT 10*
This version will work with the i830 and i860 among others.

Features:
-enable PTV(Push-to-View)...allows you to send pictures through direct
connect
-enable SO-SMS...SMS from your phone
-edit strings
-unlock
-change palettes
-etc

$30

aim: depot4cheap
e-mail: depot4cheap@hush.com
March 30, 2005 1:23:11 AM

Depot 11 for $25, 10 for $15.

I will also send depot in exchange for signing up for an offer at
freemacmini.com if you are short on cash.

just IM me at depot4cheap on AIM.

--
depot4cheap
March 30, 2005 11:30:21 PM

depot4cheap Wrote:
> Depot 11 for $25, 10 for $15.
>
> I will also send depot in exchange for signing up for an offer at
> freemacmini.com if you are short on cash.
>
> just IM me at depot4cheap on AIM.

What will ti be the best depot for i205...? I will do the sign up!!!!!

--
casys
July 21, 2005 10:00:12 PM

casys Wrote:
> depot4cheap Wrote:-
> Depot 11 for $25, 10 for $15.
>
> I will also send depot in exchange for signing up for an offer at
> freemacmini.com if you are short on cash.
>
> just IM me at depot4cheap on AIM.-
>

> What will ti be the best depot for i205...? I will do the sign up!!!!!
>

> --
> casys

probly locked i got deopt 12 unlocked $40

brrrat1314@yahoo.com my e-mail

aim NIGG3E RICAN

--
black456
Anonymous

black456 wrote:

> <snip>
>
> probly locked i got deopt 12 unlocked $40

Just out of curiosity, why do these threads always seem
to attract the linguistically/grammatically challenged?

Notan
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 9:27:03 AM

the newest depot 14 20$ get at me on aim at ghettopimp614@aol.com
this is a unlocked copy

also super depot 12 unlocked for 10$

--
daddy43205
July 22, 2005 10:49:12 AM

$5 here!

http://www.freewebs.com/justinandsteph/index.htm
"daddy43205" <daddy43205.1sk713@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message
news:D addy43205.1sk713@mobile-forum.co.uk...

> the newest depot 14 20$ get at me on aim at ghettopimp614@aol.com
> this is a unlocked copy
>
> also super depot 12 unlocked for 10$
>

> --
> daddy43205
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 5:31:58 PM

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:49:12 -0400, "Justin" <justinandsteph@rcn.com>
wrote:

What about super depot? or Lab?

>$5 here!
>
>http://www.freewebs.com/justinandsteph/index.htm
>"daddy43205" <daddy43205.1sk713@mobile-forum.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:D addy43205.1sk713@mobile-forum.co.uk...
>>
>> the newest depot 14 20$ get at me on aim at ghettopimp614@aol.com
>> this is a unlocked copy
>>
>> also super depot 12 unlocked for 10$
>>

>> --
>> daddy43205

August 9, 2005 7:49:32 PM

it says its Super Depot 14 but its 12
"hypr69" <hypr69.1tiikz@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> tonidiablo Wrote:
> > I HAVE SUPER DEPOT FOR FREE ON MY SITE... http://diablo.xs3.com
> You da man...Thanx!
>

> --
> hypr69

August 10, 2005 2:47:41 AM

all you people claim you have Lab, Its just Super Depot that someone renamed
the file to rip people off and now its circulating all over the place

"FATBOYZ4LIFE" <FATBOYZ4LIFE.1tiyxt@news.cellbanter.com> wrote in message

> tonidiablo Wrote:
> > I HAVE SUPER DEPOT FOR FREE ON MY SITE... http://diablo.xs3.com
> >

> > --
> > tonidiablo
> > Cell Phone Forums: http://cellphoneforums.net
> > View this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t128192.html
> I have lab 13 i will trade 4 raptor pro get at me on aim @
> Joooooonnnnnnaaa
>

> --
> FATBOYZ4LIFE
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 2:47:42 AM

I now have Depot 14 on there and redesigned my whole site. I fixed that
issue with super depot 12. if you use super depot 12 and want to open
the newer phones such as the i850 you need to download the Carrier 14
files also on my site. That will enable you to open up all the phones
to date.

Sorry about the post above. Some people were Iming me complaining
about the files saying i shouldnt post them for free bla bla bla. Why
should i charge when i can give it out for free? I didnt pay for them
neither should you.

I am currently looking for Raptor to post onto my site. If anyone is
generous enough to contribute that will be great. I will have a domain
name in a few days.

I want to be able to host all the iden hacking software free for
everyone. Im tired of people charging the unaware 35 bucks for depot.
Why should you charge people. The files are small as hell and use no
bandwith.

A nice guy on here donated Depot 14. Its now avaible on my site.
www.diablo.xs3.com

thanks all. If any one wants me to enable free internet onto there
nextel or boost codeplug send me an email or catch me on aim =
tonidiablo. my email is on my site.

--
tonidiablo
January 10, 2006 9:54:18 PM

Hey I'm trying to unlock a boost phone into nextel with rss depot 16.15 and it would be very helpful if you had any suggestions.thx
November 5, 2006 5:09:46 PM

everytime i click ur link it directs me to a page wich just has alot of porn in it, do u have another link or can u just some how send me the depot, hit me up on A.I.M - kidremix200
!