reinstalling uninstalled program

August 3, 2005 12:02:01 AM

i had problems with one of the media players that my computer came installed
with so i uninstalled it. turns out that the program contained my computer's
dvd decoder. when i search my computer, the only file i find pertaining to
the program is a ".pf" (or prefetch file). how can i open that? or is there
any other way to reinstall the program?
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 7:11:44 AM

Which Media Player did you uninstall?