Free Tuesday: Mirror from Battlezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free mirror out of a Battlezone. Pick it up in St. Louis, as I don't
have the time nor patientence to ship any glass right now.

Email me for address.

You don't happen to have the monitor gels do you? I'd offer to buy
them from you if you could ship them.

Nate

On 26 Jul 2005 18:52:33 -0700, "Paige Oliver" <paigeoliver@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Free mirror out of a Battlezone. Pick it up in St. Louis, as I don't
>have the time nor patientence to ship any glass right now.
>
>Email me for address.

Nate,

I have a set of original monitor gels for a Battlezone. Email me if
you are interested. Thanks.

Rodney

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 03:40:21 GMT, askifyouwantaaddress@yahoo.com (Nate
Goulet) wrote:

>You don't happen to have the monitor gels do you? I'd offer to buy
>them from you if you could ship them.
>
> Nate
>
>On 26 Jul 2005 18:52:33 -0700, "Paige Oliver" <paigeoliver@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Free mirror out of a Battlezone. Pick it up in St. Louis, as I don't
>>have the time nor patientence to ship any glass right now.
>>
>>Email me for address.

Nope, the mirror is the only part I have.