Status
Not open for further replies.

I might buy a someones Silent scope 1. What do you think is a fair
price. He paid $1800.00 I have seen them as low as 1195.00. I saw a
SS2 go for $1500.00 on ebay. I want to be fair about it. Also what I
repaired a 4 slot neo geo pcb 0f his by replacing it with one of mine
and a CPS2 A board. I do work for this guy. He owns a big pizza place
with lots of games. I should charge him more then I paid especially
since I had it ready to go and got his game up and running in a day but
I don't want to take advantage and have him be reluctant to use my
services. I it getting harder and harder to pay the bills in this
business.
Thanks for the feedback
Russ

i'd get out of the business while you still have your shirt.