Creating a new folder in program area

August 3, 2005 4:52:01 PM

When you click start you immediately see 'all programs' listed just
above. Is there any way to create a new folder in this first program
list so that you can create folders called say Utilities & hardware
Etc & then drag your printer, scanner etc into these folders? I know
that I could just rename say the printer folder to utilities & then drag
the scanner into it but this isn't really the same thing.

Thanks in advance
August 3, 2005 4:52:02 PM

Click on start, then settings, then choose taskbar and start menu. In start
menu select advanced in left hand pane select all users select start menu, in
right hand pane create new folder and call it utilities or whatever you
choose, from within right hand pane drag and drop all that you want in this
window. Click ok and apply. now items selected will be in start menu under
utilities or whatever it is you called it

!