Dell 1905FP ICM Profile

RMM

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003

Hi,
i just got this monitor yesterday and it's great.

One question: How do I set-up Color Management for this display? I
can't seem to find any .icm files on the CD.

I'm sure it's there unless they have changed the CD. ? in the drivers
section. I remember it takes about 1/2 second to install.
It's called 1905FP.icm At one stage I had a corrupt driver from Dell.
Strange colours and a Windows gamma of 1.8. Can't remember how I fixed it.

"rmm" <rmm1014@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> i just got this monitor yesterday and it's great.
>
> One question: How do I set-up Color Management for this display? I
> can't seem to find any .icm files on the CD.

I don't have a 1905, but I do have a 1901. For my 1901, the .icm file is in
the root directory of the CD.