Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Cheap laptop with good gaming aspects and RAM.

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
January 26, 2013 6:42:07 PM

Hello guys,
I am looking for a new laptop that I can play games on really well without splashing the cash to much. I want a good speed for browsing and gaming as well. I wouldn't mind it having a good graphics card and amount of RAM. I'm not great with computers but i tried to give a good enough description thanks. :) 
January 26, 2013 6:48:31 PM

Honestly unless it really need it to be a laptop your better off with a desktop, you get frames per dollar that way.
January 26, 2013 6:50:25 PM

robthatguyx said:
Honestly unless it really need it to be a laptop your better off with a desktop, you get frames per dollar that way.

Yeah i do see what your getting at. Got any good desktops that i'm describing? Much appropriated!
Related resources
January 26, 2013 7:09:28 PM

If you could buy a cheap computer from newegg then buy a PSU and then a mid ranged GPU then youll be set.
January 26, 2013 8:14:35 PM

Honestly, i recommend watching some tutorial videos from newegg and such alike to learn how to build one.Its much cheaper than buying prebuilt. but if your not into that rahbot's suggestion would work. you want atleast a quadcore with 8gb ram and a 660ti or higher to play on the highest settings for most games.I will always recommend intel cpus but in some cases budget being the main factor amd quads will do because 99% of games are gpu heavy not the other way around .Whats your max budget?Do you need OS a monitor ectect?
a c 249 D Laptop
February 23, 2013 5:52:10 PM

Hi :) 

CLOSING due to age... but please start another thread if you are still having problems , which I will answer promptly...

All the best Brett :) 
!