Need a CPO. Nintendo Vs. System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello all I am in need of a CPO, anyone have one to sell?
I am building a Dr. Mario and I am short the overlay.
2 Player one, not the 4 player one.
Thanks all.
Darren

i can ship you that whole control panel piece if it's the one i am
thinking of...email me directly if you are interested. very clean pull
from parted out game

I have a complete(populated) NOS control panel that I would sell for $50
shipped.

Ken.

"Darren and Shelly Anderson" <darren@gondtc.com> wrote in message
> Hello all I am in need of a CPO, anyone have one to sell?
> I am building a Dr. Mario and I am short the overlay.
> 2 Player one, not the 4 player one.
> Thanks all.
> Darren

Thank you all for your offers, but... I am putting this in an atari cab so
the full CP is really not an option for me.
I need the sticker.