(Not so) Old MS-DOS game, where to find?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.msdos (More info?)

Hello people.

I am looking for an old (~1994 AFAIK) MS-DOS game called "Electric Body" or
"EB". I've googled and couldn't find.

Does someone here know anything about this game?

Thanks!
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
"And God said: '# apt-get install light'. And there was light".

    http://www.dosgames.com

    try there a pretty good forum too

    "Chaos Master" <linux_sysadmin_slackware@brasnet.org.INVALID> wrote in
    message news:MPG.1b6e1f571ec0910398976e@news.individual.net...
    > Hello people.
    >
    > I am looking for an old (~1994 AFAIK) MS-DOS game called "Electric Body"
    or
    > "EB". I've googled and couldn't find.
    >
    > Does someone here know anything about this game?
    >
    > Thanks!
    > --
    > Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
    > "And God said: '# apt-get install light'. And there was light".
    > ICQ: 126735906 MSN: wizard_of_yendor@hotmail.com
    > http://marreka.no-ip.com

Light Games MS-DOS Video Games