(Not so) Old MS-DOS game, where to find?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.msdos (More info?)

Hello people.

I am looking for an old (~1994 AFAIK) MS-DOS game called "Electric Body" or
"EB". I've googled and couldn't find.

Does someone here know anything about this game?

Thanks!
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
"And God said: '# apt-get install light'. And there was light".

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.msdos (More info?)

http://www.dosgames.com

try there a pretty good forum too

"Chaos Master" <linux_sysadmin_slackware@brasnet.org.INVALID> wrote in
message news:MPG.1b6e1f571ec0910398976e@news.individual.net...
> Hello people.
>
> I am looking for an old (~1994 AFAIK) MS-DOS game called "Electric Body"
or
> "EB". I've googled and couldn't find.
>
> Does someone here know anything about this game?
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
> "And God said: '# apt-get install light'. And there was light".
> ICQ: 126735906 MSN: wizard_of_yendor@hotmail.com
> http://marreka.no-ip.com

TRENDING THREADS