How to show Internet Explorer on desktop

Hello

I can of course make a shortcut to IE on the desktop. But how do you put
the IE icon, not the shortcut on there. I see you can right click eg My
Computer and place that on desktop - but how to do so for IE?

Angus
1 answer Last reply
More about show internet explorer desktop

    Go to control panel>display>Desktop tab>Customize desktop. There you will
    see a radio button that you can click for 'Desktop Icons' to add IE.

    "Angus Comber" <angus@NOSPAMiteloffice.com> wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > I can of course make a shortcut to IE on the desktop. But how do you put
    > the IE icon, not the shortcut on there. I see you can right click eg My
    > Computer and place that on desktop - but how to do so for IE?
    >
    > Angus

Internet Explorer Desktops Windows XP