Can't access desktop icons

August 3, 2005 12:38:35 PM

Can't open anything on desktop, my computer, etc. I also keep getting a
windows explorer error and then the internet explorer error window keeps
popping up everytime I click on anything else saying an error file is being
created. Help?

More about : access desktop icons

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:12:11 PM

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!