Closed

FS or Trade: Silent Scope 2

I have a fully working Silent Scope 2 sniper game in good route condition.
Trade for equal value sit down driver, open to offers, or $1800 cash. Local
delivery is available, or you arrange all shipping details. Located in
Lakeland, Fl.
Thanks,
Mike
1 answer Last reply
More about trade silent scope

    Sold!

    "Merlin Amusements" <merlinam@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I have a fully working Silent Scope 2 sniper game in good route condition.
    >Trade for equal value sit down driver, open to offers, or $1800 cash. Local
    >delivery is available, or you arrange all shipping details. Located in
    >Lakeland, Fl.
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals