Closed

WTB: Used stair climbing hand truck in WA

I will be moving to a new place in September. All of my keeper games have
to go up a flight of stairs to the main floor (bottom floor is all garage).
Anybody have a used stair climbing hand truck for sale in the Seattle /
Tacoma / Olympia WA area?
The new ones are just simply too expensive for the amount of use I would
put on it.

I'm moving from Olympia to Auburn/Federal Way, closer to work - the 40 mile
each way commute was killing me. 10 years of sitting in traffic.. about to
be over...

Mike Sandwick
http://www.classicarcadeonline.com
5 answers Last reply
More about stair climbing hand truck

    A little clarification I'm looking for the electronic stair climbing models
    that have the little motor and levers for lifting up stairs,

    Thanks!
    Mike

    Mike Sandwick <msandwick@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > I will be moving to a new place in September. All of my keeper games
    > have to go up a flight of stairs to the main floor (bottom floor is
    > all garage). Anybody have a used stair climbing hand truck for sale
    > in the Seattle / Tacoma / Olympia WA area?
    > The new ones are just simply too expensive for the amount of use I
    > would put on it.
    >
    > I'm moving from Olympia to Auburn/Federal Way, closer to work - the 40
    > mile each way commute was killing me. 10 years of sitting in
    > traffic.. about to be over...
    >
    > Mike Sandwick
    > http://www.classicarcadeonline.com

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I rented one from Penske Truck rentals. Not sure if you can get one without
    renting a truck but they have all the straps and stair runners w/wheels on
    theirs.

    Terry

    "Mike Sandwick" <msandwick@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I will be moving to a new place in September. All of my keeper games have
    > to go up a flight of stairs to the main floor (bottom floor is all
    > garage).
    > Anybody have a used stair climbing hand truck for sale in the Seattle /
    > Tacoma / Olympia WA area?
    > The new ones are just simply too expensive for the amount of use I would
    > put on it.
    >
    > I'm moving from Olympia to Auburn/Federal Way, closer to work - the 40
    > mile
    > each way commute was killing me. 10 years of sitting in traffic.. about
    > be over...
    >
    > Mike Sandwick
    > http://www.classicarcadeonline.com
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Home Depot/Lowes (they're everywhere aren't they?) will rent them to you
    also... last I looked it was $8 for 1/2 a day or $12 for a full day...

    steve

    "Mike Sandwick" <msandwick@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I will be moving to a new place in September. All of my keeper games have
    > to go up a flight of stairs to the main floor (bottom floor is all
    > garage).
    > Anybody have a used stair climbing hand truck for sale in the Seattle /
    > Tacoma / Olympia WA area?
    > The new ones are just simply too expensive for the amount of use I would
    > put on it.
    >
    > I'm moving from Olympia to Auburn/Federal Way, closer to work - the 40
    > mile
    > each way commute was killing me. 10 years of sitting in traffic.. about
    > be over...
    >
    > Mike Sandwick
    > http://www.classicarcadeonline.com
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    ahhh.. lol...

    sure.. take the *easy* way out...

    my back still hurts from moving my last 2 midway 25" cabs...

    >A little clarification I'm looking for the electronic stair climbing models
    > that have the little motor and levers for lifting up stairs,
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Mike
    >
    > Mike Sandwick <msandwick@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >
    >> I will be moving to a new place in September. All of my keeper games
    >> have to go up a flight of stairs to the main floor (bottom floor is
    >> all garage). Anybody have a used stair climbing hand truck for sale
    >> in the Seattle / Tacoma / Olympia WA area?
    >> The new ones are just simply too expensive for the amount of use I
    >> would put on it.
    >>
    >> I'm moving from Olympia to Auburn/Federal Way, closer to work - the 40
    >> mile each way commute was killing me. 10 years of sitting in
    >> traffic.. about to be over...
    >>
    >> Mike Sandwick
    >> http://www.classicarcadeonline.com

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals