Closed

WTB: Used stair climbing hand truck in WA

Last response: in Deals
July 31, 2005 10:44:05 PM

I will be moving to a new place in September. All of my keeper games have
to go up a flight of stairs to the main floor (bottom floor is all garage).
Anybody have a used stair climbing hand truck for sale in the Seattle /
Tacoma / Olympia WA area?
The new ones are just simply too expensive for the amount of use I would
put on it.

I'm moving from Olympia to Auburn/Federal Way, closer to work - the 40 mile
each way commute was killing me. 10 years of sitting in traffic.. about to
be over...

Mike Sandwick
http://www.classicarcadeonline.com
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 1:00:18 AM

A little clarification I'm looking for the electronic stair climbing models
that have the little motor and levers for lifting up stairs,

Thanks!
Mike

Mike Sandwick <msandwick@hotmail.com> wrote in

> I will be moving to a new place in September. All of my keeper games
> have to go up a flight of stairs to the main floor (bottom floor is
> all garage). Anybody have a used stair climbing hand truck for sale
> in the Seattle / Tacoma / Olympia WA area?
> The new ones are just simply too expensive for the amount of use I
> would put on it.
>
> I'm moving from Olympia to Auburn/Federal Way, closer to work - the 40
> mile each way commute was killing me. 10 years of sitting in
> traffic.. about to be over...
>
> Mike Sandwick
> http://www.classicarcadeonline.com

August 1, 2005 4:56:44 AM

I rented one from Penske Truck rentals. Not sure if you can get one without
renting a truck but they have all the straps and stair runners w/wheels on
theirs.

Terry

"Mike Sandwick" <msandwick@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I will be moving to a new place in September. All of my keeper games have
> to go up a flight of stairs to the main floor (bottom floor is all
> garage).
> Anybody have a used stair climbing hand truck for sale in the Seattle /
> Tacoma / Olympia WA area?
> The new ones are just simply too expensive for the amount of use I would
> put on it.
>
> I'm moving from Olympia to Auburn/Federal Way, closer to work - the 40
> mile
> each way commute was killing me. 10 years of sitting in traffic.. about
> be over...
>
> Mike Sandwick
> http://www.classicarcadeonline.com
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 5:51:47 AM

Home Depot/Lowes (they're everywhere aren't they?) will rent them to you
also... last I looked it was $8 for 1/2 a day or $12 for a full day...

steve

"Mike Sandwick" <msandwick@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I will be moving to a new place in September. All of my keeper games have
> to go up a flight of stairs to the main floor (bottom floor is all
> garage).
> Anybody have a used stair climbing hand truck for sale in the Seattle /
> Tacoma / Olympia WA area?
> The new ones are just simply too expensive for the amount of use I would
> put on it.
>
> I'm moving from Olympia to Auburn/Federal Way, closer to work - the 40
> mile
> each way commute was killing me. 10 years of sitting in traffic.. about
> be over...
>
> Mike Sandwick
> http://www.classicarcadeonline.com
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 7:51:56 AM

ahhh.. lol...

sure.. take the *easy* way out...

my back still hurts from moving my last 2 midway 25" cabs...

>A little clarification I'm looking for the electronic stair climbing models
> that have the little motor and levers for lifting up stairs,
>
> Thanks!
> Mike
>
> Mike Sandwick <msandwick@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> I will be moving to a new place in September. All of my keeper games
>> have to go up a flight of stairs to the main floor (bottom floor is
>> all garage). Anybody have a used stair climbing hand truck for sale
>> in the Seattle / Tacoma / Olympia WA area?
>> The new ones are just simply too expensive for the amount of use I
>> would put on it.
>>
>> I'm moving from Olympia to Auburn/Federal Way, closer to work - the 40
>> mile each way commute was killing me. 10 years of sitting in
>> traffic.. about to be over...
>>
>> Mike Sandwick
>> http://www.classicarcadeonline.com

February 7, 2011 4:56:17 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!