Help please!! I have an external burner, xp professional and I want to burn
my pictures from "my documents" to the external drive. How do I do this?

shugs wrote:
> Help please!! I have an external burner, xp professional and I want
> to burn my pictures from "my documents" to the external drive. How
> do I do this?

Plug in the burner.. Enable the CD Writing capabilities in the properties of
the drive, put in a blank piece of media, drag and drop what you want to
burn, choose write to CD.

Or use the CD Writing application you installed to do it.

Don't have software?
Full function applications (free) for CD/DVD burning would be:

DeepBurner Free
http://www.deepburner.com/

CDBurnerXP Pro
http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

Another Option would be to search the web with Pricewatch.com or
Dealsites.net and find deals on Products like Ahead Nero and/or Roxio.

Read up on the topic here:
http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.htm

--
Shenan Stanley