Fault Bucket 127707993

Does anyone know what's in this Bucket? No joy @Google General or the
Microsoft IE6 General Newsgroup. I'm assuming it's IE6-related, as the
Event Log places it by an IE6 crash.

Is there a way to dig further into the system, to find out more? OS=XP
Pro SP2.

I'm still a Newbie. :)

When someone OK's the 'send this report to microsoft', it tallies the errors in the "Fault Bucket" database, and is used to diagnose
various windows problems. They do not share this data with people not part of MS. Sometimes the error will offer a 'more' link to
see recommended cures, if any are known yet. If no link, nothing has been decided yet.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
<jmarsh1000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1123092389.189829.59950@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Does anyone know what's in this Bucket? No joy @Google General or the
> Microsoft IE6 General Newsgroup. I'm assuming it's IE6-related, as the
> Event Log places it by an IE6 crash.
>
> Is there a way to dig further into the system, to find out more? OS=XP
> Pro SP2.
>
> I'm still a Newbie. :)

Thanks Mark. I tried the link that appeared in the window
(http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp) but there was no further
information.