Remote Desktop Connection

Please can someone tell me what ports I need to setup through a firewall to
get Remote Desktop Connection working.

Jack...
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop connection

    3389 TCP

    "Jack Ryland" wrote:

    > Please can someone tell me what ports I need to setup through a firewall to
    > get Remote Desktop Connection working.
    >
    > Jack...

    Also if you're going to use the web interface, you'll need to open port 80
    and make sure IIS is running.

    "Jack Ryland" <JackRyland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please can someone tell me what ports I need to setup through a firewall
    > get Remote Desktop Connection working.
    >
    > Jack...

Remote Desktop Connection Firewalls Support Microsoft Windows XP