Remote Desktop Connection

August 3, 2005 5:24:01 PM

Please can someone tell me what ports I need to setup through a firewall to
get Remote Desktop Connection working.

Jack...
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:56:08 PM

3389 TCP

"Jack Ryland" wrote:

> Please can someone tell me what ports I need to setup through a firewall to
> get Remote Desktop Connection working.
>
> Jack...
August 4, 2005 1:34:08 AM

Also if you're going to use the web interface, you'll need to open port 80
and make sure IIS is running.

!