Links in emails I receive don't work!

Not just one or two, but any and all!

Even proessional ones from reputable companies! When I click on a link,
nothing happens, no error message, no egg-timer, nothing.

Please help! It's driving me insane!!
--
Thanks,

Snookmeister.

Hi

Try running the following command from Start>Run with Outlook/Outlook
Expressed closed:

regsvr32 urlmon.dll

then open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Programs and
click on 'Reset Web Settings...'. Try the links again then.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Snookmeister" <Snookmeister@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Not just one or two, but any and all!
>
> Even proessional ones from reputable companies! When I click on a link,
> nothing happens, no error message, no egg-timer, nothing.
>
> Please help! It's driving me insane!!
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Snookmeister.

You, my friend, are a legend.

May your place in heaven be forever reserved.

Big up.