Wanted: Working Bally Cheap Squeak Sound Board For Spy Hun..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Title says it all. Contact me with a price. I need one within the
next 10 days. I want a fully working one with no Buzzing in the
background.

If all else fails, ElDorado does exchanges on them. Hopefully you can
find a faster and cheaper deal here, though.

BTW, Spy Hunter's sound buzzing is often associated with power supply
issues, rather than the sound card. If one of the two large
transistors, amp chip, or caps begins failing, it will result in
buzzing. In fact, I just restored one that had this exact problem. PS
repair kits are inexpensive at Bob Roberts, or how can buy a switcher &
plug& play adapter replacement at Steven's ArcadeShop.