Looking for the name of and old arcdade coin-op video game

Last response: in Deals
August 2, 2005 9:05:02 PM

Guys, i can't remember a name for a video game i enjoyed when i was a
kid for days and days.

I think this vd is from 1984 to 1988.

Its about some kind of pirate in a town, with a sword and figth with
enemies.

Then when i won, i get into a small boat (just for 4 passengers) and
figth with other enemies (Birds, for example)

Then i get into a bigger ship, like buccanner or something similar and
i fight again

Then i took the pirate ship, i realese the captain.

In the middle when i took power, my sword fight with some kind of
shield

Well, i will apreciate a lot some information (principally the name) of

this game.
August 3, 2005 12:11:07 AM

Skull and Crossbones?

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=956...

tim (NH)

<amdownar@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Guys, i can't remember a name for a video game i enjoyed when i was a
> kid for days and days.
>

> I think this vd is from 1984 to 1988.
>

> Its about some kind of pirate in a town, with a sword and figth with
> enemies.
>

> Then when i won, i get into a small boat (just for 4 passengers) and
> figth with other enemies (Birds, for example)
>

> Then i get into a bigger ship, like buccanner or something similar and
> i fight again
>

> Then i took the pirate ship, i realese the captain.
>

> In the middle when i took power, my sword fight with some kind of
> shield
>

> Well, i will apreciate a lot some information (principally the name) of
>
> this game.

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 12:18:37 AM

Probably Skull & Crossbones but also sounds a bit like "CAPTAIN SILVER"

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=C&game_id=72...

Mike

<amdownar@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Guys, i can't remember a name for a video game i enjoyed when i was a
> kid for days and days.
>

> I think this vd is from 1984 to 1988.
>

> Its about some kind of pirate in a town, with a sword and figth with
> enemies.
>

> Then when i won, i get into a small boat (just for 4 passengers) and
> figth with other enemies (Birds, for example)
>

> Then i get into a bigger ship, like buccanner or something similar and
> i fight again
>

> Then i took the pirate ship, i realese the captain.
>

> In the middle when i took power, my sword fight with some kind of
> shield
>

> Well, i will apreciate a lot some information (principally the name) of
>
> this game.

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 4:27:37 AM

!