Removing a motherboard from a Dell Dimension 8300

I am trying to replace a motherboard on my Dell Dimension 8300 and am
not sure how to get the dang thing out of the case. Any help?

Thanks!!!
3 answers Last reply
More about removing motherboard dell dimension 8300

    Thanks to all!!! I found the manual by reading another post and got it
    done. I'm making another post because the new MB did not fix the
    problem

    Thanks again

    "TShark" <tigershark13825@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to replace a motherboard on my Dell Dimension 8300 and am
    > not sure how to get the dang thing out of the case. Any help?
    >
    > Thanks!!!

    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dim8300/sm/sysboard.htm

    It's a quick-release board. Post back if the link doesn't help.

    Stew

    If you have misplaced your User Guide you can view (and download, if you
    wish) a copy of it from Dell's web site. This is from the User Guide:

    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dim8300/sm/sysboard.htm

    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    "TShark" <tigershark13825@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to replace a motherboard on my Dell Dimension 8300 and am
    > not sure how to get the dang thing out of the case. Any help?
    >
    > Thanks!!!

Dell Motherboards Dimension Computers