direct connection, no user

August 3, 2005 7:05:19 PM

In Windows 2000 there is an option for "Always allow directly connected
devices ... to connect without using a password." Is there any way to do this
in XP. I need a PPP connection to a device which does not have a user
defined. Will this work if no users are selected for the connection?

More about : direct connection user

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 8:36:04 PM

Nevermind. I found it under Properties.