10+ Games for Sale and or Trade - Chicago area

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd prefer local sales,within 4-5 hours driving distance for
trades.Would consider longer distance for the right deal.These games
are in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.I might be able to deliver if
needed within a reasonbale distance.If interested,Please e-mail me with
offers/trades.I'll consider any reasonable offers or Bulk-buy/trades
for a better deal.I will also be more than happy to set up a time for
you to personally inspect any of these if interested.Most of this is in
storage right now.I don't currently have pics of everything,but will
get them for you if needed.
Thanks for looking.

$500 NARC - Excellent shape Williams game almost complete and
working.Only needs a monitor chassis board.

$400 MERCS 25" Vertical three player dedicated - Average shape,nice
artwork Complete,working.Monitor needs a re-cap.

$400 Operation Wolf - Beautiful and complete,working.

$600 Virtua Fighter 25" - Near mint complete and working.

$500 Wizard of Wor - Nice game complete.I know the game works,but I'm
getting a RAM problem.Not sure what's up.

$700 Track & Field - Upright - Clean,solid and working.Typical wear and
craking on the CPO and a lot of initials scratched into the side
art,but a very nice game.Have extra Centuri coin door.

$500 Gaplus - Coctail - Complete,not working.Very nice condition
cabinet overall,all original.

$400 Donkey Kong - Coctail - Beautifull condition,working.

$350 Bump & Jump - Coctail - Not working,complete.CPO's are cracked and
could use replacing.All original cabinet in very good overall
condition.

$400 APB - Working, Very nice cabinet.No seat.

Working Boardsets and other-

$250 Virtua Fighter 3 - Boardset,COMPLETE wire harness,control
panel,speakers,audio amp.It's ready to plug into a monitor and play.

$100 Cybersled - Motherboard and slave board with wire harness.Wires
were clipped from the cabinet,with only the connectors to the
motherboards intact.

$300 (2) 27" Monitors working with nice pictures- These came from a
wall display,and are enclosed.Can be modified for a cabinet or used for
a Super Gun,or test rig set up.They have their own power cord,and don't
require a seperate ISO Transformer.

$300 (2) Seeburg DiscoTheQue Speakers Type DDS1 - Crossover Network
Type CN-2 - Nice shape,Old Skool Styling

Games I am most interested in possibly trading for:

Centipede
Asteroids Deluxe
Bubbles - Standard wood cabinet
Millipede
Ms. Pac-Man
Daytona USA Twin or Sega Super GT Twin
Namco 25" Cabinet
Williams - Medieval Madness Pinball
Bally - Attack From Mars Pinball
Stern - StarGazer Pinball
Williams - Black Knight Pinball
A few other Williams-Stern-Bally pins as well

You said that you would consider reasonable offers. I hate to burst
your bubble but you are way off base on current pricing.

Chi-Town Scott wrote:
> I'd prefer local sales,within 4-5 hours driving distance for
> trades.Would consider longer distance for the right deal.These games
> are in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.I might be able to deliver if
> needed within a reasonbale distance.If interested,Please e-mail me with
> offers/trades.I'll consider any reasonable offers or Bulk-buy/trades
> for a better deal.I will also be more than happy to set up a time for
> you to personally inspect any of these if interested.Most of this is in
> storage right now.I don't currently have pics of everything,but will
> get them for you if needed.
> Thanks for looking.
>
> $500 NARC - Excellent shape Williams game almost complete and
> working.Only needs a monitor chassis board.
>
> $400 MERCS 25" Vertical three player dedicated - Average shape,nice
> artwork Complete,working.Monitor needs a re-cap.
>
> $400 Operation Wolf - Beautiful and complete,working.
>
> $600 Virtua Fighter 25" - Near mint complete and working.
>
> $500 Wizard of Wor - Nice game complete.I know the game works,but I'm
> getting a RAM problem.Not sure what's up.
>
> $700 Track & Field - Upright - Clean,solid and working.Typical wear and
> craking on the CPO and a lot of initials scratched into the side
> art,but a very nice game.Have extra Centuri coin door.
>
> $500 Gaplus - Coctail - Complete,not working.Very nice condition
> cabinet overall,all original.
>
> $400 Donkey Kong - Coctail - Beautifull condition,working.
>
> $350 Bump & Jump - Coctail - Not working,complete.CPO's are cracked and
> could use replacing.All original cabinet in very good overall
> condition.
>
> $400 APB - Working, Very nice cabinet.No seat.
>
> Working Boardsets and other-
>
> $250 Virtua Fighter 3 - Boardset,COMPLETE wire harness,control
> panel,speakers,audio amp.It's ready to plug into a monitor and play.
>
> $100 Cybersled - Motherboard and slave board with wire harness.Wires
> were clipped from the cabinet,with only the connectors to the
> motherboards intact.
>
> $300 (2) 27" Monitors working with nice pictures- These came from a
> wall display,and are enclosed.Can be modified for a cabinet or used for
> a Super Gun,or test rig set up.They have their own power cord,and don't
> require a seperate ISO Transformer.
>
> $300 (2) Seeburg DiscoTheQue Speakers Type DDS1 - Crossover Network
> Type CN-2 - Nice shape,Old Skool Styling
>

> Games I am most interested in possibly trading for:
>
> Centipede
> Asteroids Deluxe
> Bubbles - Standard wood cabinet
> Millipede
> Ms. Pac-Man
> Daytona USA Twin or Sega Super GT Twin
> Namco 25" Cabinet
> Williams - Medieval Madness Pinball
> Bally - Attack From Mars Pinball
> Stern - StarGazer Pinball
> Williams - Black Knight Pinball
> A few other Williams-Stern-Bally pins as well

Wow, thoes are some wishful thinking prices. Good luck :>)

$500 for a narc?
$50 is more like it :)

BINGO....DING DING DING we have a winner folks. Ron Jr. has won The
Price is Right.

Unless the seller forgot to put a x10 (for the number of machines you
get) after the C in the word NARC, he has priced it 10 times over
market. Thoes games never sell for much at auctions and Ops basically
give them away.

Come on, if you want to sell the games here, atleast be reasonable.
But then again, your free to put the price where you want.

Those are e-bay prices... you won't get them here. Not to sound
condescending but people who frequent this news group generally have some
idea as to where to go, and how to go about buying machines for much less
then the prices you are asking...

good luck,

steve

"Chi-Town Scott" <Scottyt2084@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'd prefer local sales,within 4-5 hours driving distance for
> trades.Would consider longer distance for the right deal.These games
> are in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.I might be able to deliver if
> needed within a reasonbale distance.If interested,Please e-mail me with
> offers/trades.I'll consider any reasonable offers or Bulk-buy/trades
> for a better deal.I will also be more than happy to set up a time for
> you to personally inspect any of these if interested.Most of this is in
> storage right now.I don't currently have pics of everything,but will
> get them for you if needed.
> Thanks for looking.
>
> $500 NARC - Excellent shape Williams game almost complete and
> working.Only needs a monitor chassis board.
>
> $400 MERCS 25" Vertical three player dedicated - Average shape,nice
> artwork Complete,working.Monitor needs a re-cap.
>
> $400 Operation Wolf - Beautiful and complete,working.
>
> $600 Virtua Fighter 25" - Near mint complete and working.
>
> $500 Wizard of Wor - Nice game complete.I know the game works,but I'm
> getting a RAM problem.Not sure what's up.
>
> $700 Track & Field - Upright - Clean,solid and working.Typical wear and
> craking on the CPO and a lot of initials scratched into the side
> art,but a very nice game.Have extra Centuri coin door.
>
> $500 Gaplus - Coctail - Complete,not working.Very nice condition
> cabinet overall,all original.
>
> $400 Donkey Kong - Coctail - Beautifull condition,working.
>
> $350 Bump & Jump - Coctail - Not working,complete.CPO's are cracked and
> could use replacing.All original cabinet in very good overall
> condition.
>
> $400 APB - Working, Very nice cabinet.No seat.
>
> Working Boardsets and other-
>
> $250 Virtua Fighter 3 - Boardset,COMPLETE wire harness,control
> panel,speakers,audio amp.It's ready to plug into a monitor and play.
>
> $100 Cybersled - Motherboard and slave board with wire harness.Wires
> were clipped from the cabinet,with only the connectors to the
> motherboards intact.
>
> $300 (2) 27" Monitors working with nice pictures- These came from a
> wall display,and are enclosed.Can be modified for a cabinet or used for
> a Super Gun,or test rig set up.They have their own power cord,and don't
> require a seperate ISO Transformer.
>
> $300 (2) Seeburg DiscoTheQue Speakers Type DDS1 - Crossover Network
> Type CN-2 - Nice shape,Old Skool Styling
>

> Games I am most interested in possibly trading for:
>
> Centipede
> Asteroids Deluxe
> Bubbles - Standard wood cabinet
> Millipede
> Ms. Pac-Man
> Daytona USA Twin or Sega Super GT Twin
> Namco 25" Cabinet
> Williams - Medieval Madness Pinball
> Bally - Attack From Mars Pinball
> Stern - StarGazer Pinball
> Williams - Black Knight Pinball
> A few other Williams-Stern-Bally pins as well

I apologize if I've offended anyone with my prices.I havn't bought much
in the last two or three years,and I've had most of this for even
longer.As some of you have pointed out,my prices are high on some of
this stuff.I looked up as many prices I could find before I posted it
up.I'd rather be high and get talked down,if I'm not sure.I know the
prices have fluctuated quite a bit in the last ten years(especially in
Chicago)Unfortunatly,I can't sell at auction prices,because thats not
what got it for.I appeciate the postive feedback,and am willing to
listen to any reasonable advice on my prices.I have already gotten a
few responses on some of the better games,so I know I'm not off on
everything.All I want to do is sell some games..I'm not looking for
problems.
Thanks,
Scott

Ed

You'd need a lot of cash to work those games with a trade for any of
those pinballs...

Steve Muccione wrote:
> you're wrong... $500 for a narc that doesn't work... now THAT'S a bargin!
>
> "Ron Jr." <Cegron@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > $500 for a narc?
> > $50 is more like it :)

you're wrong... $500 for a narc that doesn't work... now THAT'S a bargin!

"Ron Jr." <Cegron@webtv.net> wrote in message
> $500 for a narc?
> $50 is more like it :)

Scott,

This is not so much directed at you, but at everyone that has expressed
something similiar to....

"I know the prices have fluctuated quite a bit in the last ten
years(especially in Chicago)Unfortunatly,I can't sell at auction
prices,because thats not what got it for."

There is this ridiculous mindset with many RGVAC'ers that they will
never sell, or have to sell, an item for less than they bought it for.
Where in the rest of the normal world does this work? You buy
something, own it for a time, and think that you can sell it for what
you originally bought it for (or more)?

Can you imagine what buying a used car would be like.....? "You know, I
bought this Pinto in '76 right off the lot. Sure, its got 304,590 miles
on it, leaks oil, and doesn't start all the time. But if you put in a
new starter, replace the engine, and some other minor stuff it will be
good as new. Of course, I can't sell it for less than $4950 because
that's what I got it for." That admittedly exaggerated scenario isn't
too far off of: "$500 NARC - Excellent shape Williams game almost
complete and working.Only needs a monitor chassis board." or "$500
Wizard of Wor - Nice game complete.I know the game works,but I'm
getting a RAM problem.Not sure what's up."

For all of you Warren Buffet wanna bes, video games are likely not
anywhere in the top 10,000 list of investment vehicles anymore. Stop
thinking this is '99 - '02, that market is gone.

Just had to vent.

Fair enough,but ya' gotta admit ,if I put everything up for sale way
under market value,(whatever it happens to be),no ones going to be
telling me to jack the prices up.Somehow or another,I'm thinking if I
put my Tempest, or Robotron up for $500 ,I'd have half the neighborhood
beating my door down,AND trying to get it delivered for free.
I just wish there was some sort of price guide available for the
videos,like there is for the pinballs.It would make life a little
easier if everyone is going by the same thing.

Anyway,
Since I don't know how (or if you can) edit a post here,we'll just do
this: If you are interested in any of these games,please e-mail me with
your offers,and we'll go from there.
Thanks,
Scott

Status