WTB: Marble Madness control panel and marquee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally got my Marble Madness daughter card running and now need a control
panel and marquee. Control panel can be bare.

Email please.

Thx.
--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

Steve Prendergast wrote:
> Finally got my Marble Madness daughter card running and now need a control
> panel and marquee. Control panel can be bare.
>
> Email please.
>
> Thx.
> --
> -Steve P.
>
> All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

Still looking - a couple of leads but nothing set in stone so far..
I know I missed a super sweet condition complete control panel on Ebay
last week, so no need to rub it in. :)

Email me if you got anything to sell.

Steve