Linksys Router w Proxies

Thunder

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,
I'm using an Internet Explorer web browser. I am using a proxy for web
surfing (go to Tools -> Internet Option -> Connections -> LAN Settings &
type in a proxy IP address). Since then, I have install a Linksys router.
Now I can no longer access the network with IE while using a proxy setting.
Is there any way I can surf using a proxy w/ the router?
Thanks.

Not enough detail as to why u are using a proxy but u shouldn't need a
proxy if your router does Network Address Translation which I suppose
the Linksys does.

If your computer is set up for DHCP the router will deliver all IP
settings and u should set IE for no proxy.

Mark

--
Interested in Mobile Mesh ? Check out :
http://mark.cabiling.free.fr/mobilemesh/