D & B Techs arnt real techs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sick and tired of techs at theses big amusement arcades claiming
they are techs when all they do is fix ticket jams. They shoul be
ticket bitches not tech's. In my oppinion you should at least be able
to replace a bad cap or know how to soldier. Stacking tickets at D & B
or Pocket change dose not make you l33t in the arcade world.

~Dukes

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

Yea, but can they spell?

:) /b

"The Duke" <Pknific@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm sick and tired of techs at theses big amusement arcades claiming
> they are techs when all they do is fix ticket jams. They shoul be
> ticket bitches not tech's. In my oppinion you should at least be able
> to replace a bad cap or know how to soldier. Stacking tickets at D & B
> or Pocket change dose not make you l33t in the arcade world.
>
> ~Dukes

RJ

There are times I wish all I did was fix ticket Jams and pull nickels
out of the coin mechs.

RJ

Some how, I don't think they care if they're "l33t" in the arcade world...
how old are you? Hell, even my High-School kids have stopped using l33t...

"The Duke" <Pknific@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm sick and tired of techs at theses big amusement arcades claiming
> they are techs when all they do is fix ticket jams. They shoul be
> ticket bitches not tech's. In my oppinion you should at least be able
> to replace a bad cap or know how to soldier. Stacking tickets at D & B
> or Pocket change dose not make you l33t in the arcade world.
>
> ~Dukes

mark

But can they steal quarters from those machines.???:))