When endevouring to open certain programs i am having difficulty with screen
size.
I get error message "Could not load Open GL subsystem"?

dell inspiron8100
NVIDIA GeForce2 Go
resolution 1600x1200, highest 32bit.
Display is two selections, multiple monitors and default monitor.
I cannot seem to make sense of it or get a successful screen size.
For normal usage, everything is fine.
Any assistance please
--
kind regards

Check your version of the NVIDIA driver. Then check with the NVIDIA support website to see you have latest released driver.

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

aussiebaron wrote:
> When endevouring to open certain programs i am having difficulty with screen
> size.
> I get error message "Could not load Open GL subsystem"?
>
> dell inspiron8100
> NVIDIA GeForce2 Go
> resolution 1600x1200, highest 32bit.
> Display is two selections, multiple monitors and default monitor.
> I cannot seem to make sense of it or get a successful screen size.
> For normal usage, everything is fine.
> Any assistance please

OpenGL support is purely a function of the video card drivers, and
not the OS. Contact the manufacturer of your video card to obtain the
most recent WinXP-specific drivers.

Programs that Require OpenGL Support May Not Run in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;285912

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: