Open GL

When endevouring to open certain programs i am having difficulty with screen
size.
I get error message "Could not load Open GL subsystem"?

dell inspiron8100
NVIDIA GeForce2 Go
resolution 1600x1200, highest 32bit.
Display is two selections, multiple monitors and default monitor.
I cannot seem to make sense of it or get a successful screen size.
For normal usage, everything is fine.
Any assistance please
--
kind regards
More about open

    Check your version of the NVIDIA driver. Then check with the NVIDIA support website to see you have latest released driver.

    --
    Maurice N
    MVP Windows - Shell / User

    aussiebaron wrote:
    > When endevouring to open certain programs i am having difficulty with screen
    > size.
    > I get error message "Could not load Open GL subsystem"?
    >
    > dell inspiron8100
    > NVIDIA GeForce2 Go
    > resolution 1600x1200, highest 32bit.
    > Display is two selections, multiple monitors and default monitor.
    > I cannot seem to make sense of it or get a successful screen size.
    > For normal usage, everything is fine.
    > Any assistance please

    OpenGL support is purely a function of the video card drivers, and
    not the OS. Contact the manufacturer of your video card to obtain the
    most recent WinXP-specific drivers.

    Programs that Require OpenGL Support May Not Run in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;285912

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you: