FS: Missle Command cocktail & Star Castle upright in Michi..

Last response: in Deals
August 6, 2005 4:26:05 AM

* Missle Command cocktail

Game is in 100% working condition. The monitor has had a cap kit
installed and had a great picture. The AR2 board has been rebuilt,
the big blue on the power brick has been replaced and new bearings and
rollers have been installed on both trackballs. Game includes keys
and original manual.

Asking $500

Pics at http://www.debaser.net/missle_command

* Star Castle upright

Game is in 100% working condition. The vector monitor has a great
picture and the game plays perfectly. Game includes keys and original
manual.

Asking $375

Pics at http://www.debaser.net/star_castle

Games are located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Prefer pickup but will
deliver up to 125 miles for $.50/mile. Email me if you are
interested. Thanks.

Rodney
May 8, 2010 4:15:00 PM

Quote:

[...]

May 8, 2010 4:16:02 PM

I would very much like to buy both these games ASAP
mitchstauffer1@comcast.net
!