convert jpg to mpeg

I am using a D-Like 1000w Wireless camera. I FTP the images to a ftp server
and I would like to take the images and convert them to a movie. How do I do
that.

What cameras streams to a mpeg file so I don't have to convert the images to
a movie file.

Thanks in advance.

--

HitNet Support Team
support@hitnet.com

You can grab the basic video.cgi from the DCS1000w Dlink camera and I think
MS Media Encoder will do the dasterdly deed to a video format if you can
force it to recognise M/jpeg from the video.cgi name. Not sure if it will
do mpeg.

The IPview program that comes with the dcs1000w will save a .avi video file
to your hard drive, then you could schedule file size and manually ftp
upload - dont know off hand how you could automate the ftp as the file names
are date/time.

DCS2000 and DCS2100+ Dlink do mpeg / ftp from the internal cams server
configurations.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am looking at the new 5300w now.

Thanks.

--

HitNet Support Team
support@hitnet.com