Closed

Fs:Working Galaxian in a Astro combat cabinet

must pickup from my house in Rochester Hills Michigan

http://home.wideopenwest.com/~jmuczynski/
3 answers Last reply
More about working galaxian astro combat cabinet

    Joe-

    What do you want for it? All I really need is parts.

    -Tim
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    $200

    "mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Joe-
    >
    > What do you want for it? All I really need is parts.
    >
    > -Tim

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I think I will have to pass; bills.

    As it was explained to me, they have to come first.

    Thanks.
    -Tim

Classifieds Astro Video Games Hot Deals