Fs:Working Galaxian in a Astro combat cabinet

Last response: in Deals
August 6, 2005 5:55:07 PM

must pickup from my house in Rochester Hills Michigan

http://home.wideopenwest.com/~jmuczynski/

More about : working galaxian astro combat cabinet

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 9:52:14 AM

Joe-

What do you want for it? All I really need is parts.

-Tim
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 3:50:53 PM

$200

"mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Joe-
>
> What do you want for it? All I really need is parts.
>
> -Tim

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 11:08:52 PM

I think I will have to pass; bills.

As it was explained to me, they have to come first.

Thanks.
-Tim
!