Julie

I have got a seperate dvd rw and cdrw drives on my computer.when i save
movies onto the computer and want to send it to the dvd-rw its telling me its
a wrong path or something.i used dvd shrink and nero 5.it lets me save the
movie onto the computer but i dont know how its not letting me send it down
to the dvd-rw afterwards,please help me

map

Julie wrote:
> I have got a seperate dvd rw and cdrw drives on my computer.when i
> save movies onto the computer and want to send it to the dvd-rw its
> telling me its a wrong path or something.i used dvd shrink and nero
> 5.it lets me save the movie onto the computer but i dont know how its
> not letting me send it down to the dvd-rw afterwards,please help me

Update Nero version 6 has been out for some time.
http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=49051

--
Mike Pawlak

Julie

how does that help me send it to my dvd-rw?? does it have software better
than 5 where it doesnt ask u where u want to save it before u burn it.my dads
computer got one dvd-cd-rw drive so it burns it then opens drawer and u put
blank dvd in but mine is two sep drives and struggling to send it to the
dvd-rw

"MAP" wrote:

> Julie wrote:
> > I have got a seperate dvd rw and cdrw drives on my computer.when i
> > save movies onto the computer and want to send it to the dvd-rw its
> > telling me its a wrong path or something.i used dvd shrink and nero
> > 5.it lets me save the movie onto the computer but i dont know how its
> > not letting me send it down to the dvd-rw afterwards,please help me
>
> Update Nero version 6 has been out for some time.
> http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=49051
>
> --
> Mike Pawlak

map

I see that you did not click on the hyperlink I gave you, if you had all of
your ?'s would have been answered. here it is again.
http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=49051

also this one.
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_decrypter.cfm

--