Laserdiscs for sale :Dragons Lair, Space Ace, Thayers Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,
I have for sale several Laser Disc Games :
Dragons Lair (PAL)
Space Ace (PAL)
Thayers Quest (PAL)
All Laserdiscs are brand new,unopened, original sealed and vacuum
packed.
If you have any further questions please send me an email
(eiszeit@tiscali.de)
I have had a company in 1990 who produced Laserdisc games for home
computers (Amiga 500, Atari ST, Commodore C64, IBM compatible).
This discs are capable to be played in any multinorm laserdisc player
or arcade consoles.

There a left a very few (ptototype) interfaces and software so you can
play again this games on your home computer.
If you have any questions please don´t hesitate to contact me.
There is a lot of info materials avaible (press materials, prototypes
etc.)

Price : Please make an offer

Best regards from germany
Dirk

Rich_72

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
Hi,

I would be interested in a Thayer Quest Laser Disc. I have a complete Thayer's Quest with a Dinged LaserDisc. I do not know it would still work. I am not going to try it, because I do not want it to ruin the laser disc plater which is 100% working.

How much for the Laser Disc? How much to ship to New Jersey, USA, 07001? Please e-mail me at schiller56@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Rich