ty

During my network troubleshooting, I was checking my NIC configuration on my
desktop to make sure that file and print sharing was enabled and realized
that there is nothing installed, no clients, services, or protocols. When I
tried to install I got an error message that the file could not be found.
This is strange because I get access to the internet. Is this possible?
Could this be the reason my laptop cannot access the desktop? How do I fix
this? Thanks for the help.

Q299357 - How to Reset Internet Protocol (TCP-IP) in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q299357

--
Mark L. Ferguson