1. What is your budget?
As cheap as possible but up to 600$
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Nothing really big
3. What screen resolution do you want?
I really don't care
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable laptop for on the go use
5. How much battery life do you need?
I wont need more than a few hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
It would be great if it could run games like league of legends (But thats not the primary purpose of the laptop) and i don't mind running games on low graphics settings
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
just internet access (facebook email stuff like that )
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Nothing much just like a SSD or something
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
A good long while
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Optical drives are optional
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I don't really care
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
that's about all
If anyone knows something that meets this criteria that would be great!
I will say that if what I'm asking doesn't make sense i apologize in advance
• AMD A-Series A8-4500M (or A4-4300M for budget build, low gaming)
• Windows 7 Home Premium 64 - English
• 15.6" W HD (1366x768) AntiGlare, Midnight Black
• Integrated AMD Radeon HD Graphics
• 4 GB DDR3 - 1600MHz (1 DIMM) (u can add later if there spare money)
• Keyboard with Number Pad - US English
• 720p HD Camera
• 500GB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm (7200 rpm will helps alleviate slowdown by 5900 rpm drives)
• DVD Recordable
• 6 cell Li-Ion Battery 62WH - 75+
• 65W AC Adapter - US (2pin)
• ThinkPad b/g/n Wireless & Bluetooth 4.0 (1x1 BGN & BT 4.0)
It's little higher than the budget but it could do medium gaming and apps...