installing windows

hi, i formatted my laptop, and deleted the parsions, and when i tried to
install, it now says "error loading operating system" when i turn it on,
and when i try and press F12 and reinstall windows, what do i do to
install windows again :s

thanks

--
infestedhealer

You have to go into the Bios Settings and make the CDRom the first boot
device and the hard drive the second boot device.
.. After you set it to the cdrom watch the screen as you may have to hit a
key to boot from the cd.

infestedhealer wrote:
> hi, i formatted my laptop, and deleted the parsions, and when i tried to
> install, it now says "error loading operating system" when i turn it on,
> and when i try and press F12 and reinstall windows, what do i do to
> install windows again :s
>
> thanks

Simply boot from the WinXP installation CD. You'll be offered the
installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

HOW TO Install Windows XP

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm