I posted a thread earlier but got no responses- hoping for some help
with this problem. I have XP home with SP2 installed. My problem is
that my customized folders keep changing properties/thumbnail images on
their own. For example, a folder in My Music will change from being a
"Music Album" to "Photos" or "Documents" on its own. The images
disappear, or, worse still, changing one image in a folder affects
other folders somehow.
Why is this happening and what can I do to prevent it?

--
Chadillac69

See if resetting the folder preferences help.

Open Control Panel, Folder Options
In the View tab, click "Reset all folders"
Click OK.

You need to customize the views again, though.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org