can't see Yahoo graphics since download of windows xp sp2

Does ANYONE know how to fix this problem.... ever since I downloaded Windows
XP-SP2, the graphics on all Yahoo pages do not display. Instead I get the
little red x's. I wouldn't care, but my primary private email/dsl is
SBC/Yahoo. I've worked with SBC/Yahoo help desk, people, etc., but haven't
found a solution. Am I the only one that this has happened to?

Pictures do not appear as expected, or you receive an error message when you open an HTML file :
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=878461

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"jsarp" <jsarp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1C76F55-410D-4191-8BFA-08D4BBFF4EBE@microsoft.com...
> Does ANYONE know how to fix this problem.... ever since I downloaded Windows
> XP-SP2, the graphics on all Yahoo pages do not display. Instead I get the
> little red x's. I wouldn't care, but my primary private email/dsl is
> SBC/Yahoo. I've worked with SBC/Yahoo help desk, people, etc., but haven't
> found a solution. Am I the only one that this has happened to?

Latest posts