can't see Yahoo graphics since download of windows xp sp2

Does ANYONE know how to fix this problem.... ever since I downloaded Windows
XP-SP2, the graphics on all Yahoo pages do not display. Instead I get the
little red x's. I wouldn't care, but my primary private email/dsl is
SBC/Yahoo. I've worked with SBC/Yahoo help desk, people, etc., but haven't
found a solution. Am I the only one that this has happened to?
1 answer Last reply
More about yahoo graphics download windows

    Pictures do not appear as expected, or you receive an error message when you open an HTML file :
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=878461

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "jsarp" <jsarp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1C76F55-410D-4191-8BFA-08D4BBFF4EBE@microsoft.com...
    > Does ANYONE know how to fix this problem.... ever since I downloaded Windows
    > XP-SP2, the graphics on all Yahoo pages do not display. Instead I get the
    > little red x's. I wouldn't care, but my primary private email/dsl is
    > SBC/Yahoo. I've worked with SBC/Yahoo help desk, people, etc., but haven't
    > found a solution. Am I the only one that this has happened to?

Windows XP Yahoo Graphics