F/S PCB's, Upright, Monitors in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have the following for sale in Edison, NJ:

PunchOut PCB w/ jamma adapter working - $100 shipped in US
Tekken 2 pcb w/ kick harness working - $75 shipped in US
WWF WrestleFest pcb w/ manual working -$50 shipped in US
Ameridarts pcb w/ manual working - $50 shipped in US
Smash TV pcb working - no sound board - $40 shipped in US
Road Fighter pcb Untested - $25 shipped in US
Rushing Heros NOS Kit(side art 2x, 2X overlays, 2X marquees, PCB
working, manuals, link cable to connect to 2nd jamma cab no second
board needed for 4 player) - $125 shipped in US
Rushing Heros PCB working - $45 shipped in US
Ataxx PCB working - $40 shipped in US
Xenophode PCB not tested - $25 shipped in US
Rampage PCB w/ sound board - Graphics have verticle lines but playable,
sound is working - $45 shipped in US
Kung Fu Master working - $35 shipped in US
Fighting Vipers pcb in cage - Graphic can't see players but everything
else working and can fight - $30 shipped in US

Sony LDP-1550 Laser disk player - working - $100 shipped in US

Bomb Jack Machine working - Has graphic problem with background. All
graphics that you interact with are fine. Missing front access door.
Monitor could use capkit. No pics. Pickup in NJ only $75

Nintendo Monitor working - picture ok - just about no screen burn -
includes video inverter board and sound amp board. - $75 Pickup in NJ
ONLY

27" VGA BVS Inc. monitor working - Model #NSN 158 - Frame mount ready
to drop into a machine. $300 pickup in NJ 0nly

If interested in anything, drop me an email. Your welcome to stop by
and check anything out.

Thanks,
Don
Edison, NJ 08837

Updated list of stuff for sale with lower prices:

PunchOut PCB w/ jamma adapter working - $95 shipped in US
Tekken 2 pcb w/ kick harness working - $65 shipped in US
WWF WrestleFest pcb w/ manual working -$45 shipped in US
Ameridarts pcb w/ manual working - $45 shipped in US
Smash TV pcb working - no sound board - $35 shipped in US
Road Fighter pcb Untested - $20 shipped in US
Rushing Heros NOS Kit(side art 2x, 2X overlays, 2X marquees, PCB
working, manuals, link cable to connect to 2nd jamma cab no second
board needed for 4 player) - $115 shipped in US
Rushing Heros PCB working - $40 shipped in US
Ataxx PCB working - $35 shipped in US
Xenophode PCB not tested - $20 shipped in US
Rampage PCB w/ sound board - Graphics have verticle lines but playable,

sound is working - $40 shipped in US
Kung Fu Master working - $30 shipped in US
Fighting Vipers pcb in cage - Graphic can't see players but everything
else working and can fight - $30 shipped in US SOLD

Sony LDP-1550 Laser disk player - working - $100 shipped in US

Bomb Jack Machine working - Has graphic problem with background. All
graphics that you interact with are fine. Missing front access door.
Monitor could use capkit. No pics. Pickup in NJ only $75

Nintendo Monitor working - picture ok - just about no screen burn -
includes video inverter board and sound amp board. - $75 Pickup in NJ
ONLY SOLD

27" VGA BVS Inc. monitor working - Model #NSN 158 - Frame mount ready
to drop into a machine. $300 pickup in NJ 0nly

If interested in anything, drop me an email. Your welcome to stop by
and check anything out.

Thanks,
Don
Edison, NJ 08837

Everything is still for sale above accept the Nintendo monitor. I will
probably be getting it back and doing some small work to it so if
anyone is looking for one I should have one in a couple of weeks.

Don