jp

For some reason, my C drive keeps reporting that is full. Last night, it was
only about 70% full. It is a 10GB drive, and I did not install anything on
it. What is going on! I need some help! Please!

Get http://www.ccleaner.com
"mark all boxes to clean your system"
--
---------------------------------------
http://www.fast-rewind.com

"JP" wrote:

> For some reason, my C drive keeps reporting that is full. Last night, it was
> only about 70% full. It is a 10GB drive, and I did not install anything on
> it. What is going on! I need some help! Please!

jp

Please offer some assistance?

"JP" <jpilgrim@(NOSPAM)bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> For some reason, my C drive keeps reporting that is full. Last night, it
> was only about 70% full. It is a 10GB drive, and I did not install
> anything on it. What is going on! I need some help! Please!

jp

For some reason, it went back to the way it was, about 70%. I don't know if
something became corrupt or what. I did all kinds of disk clean up, and that
didn't work. The problem disappeared on its own. I am happy with the
outcome, but I would still like to know how that happens to begin with.

"JP" <jpilgrim@(NOSPAM)bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> For some reason, my C drive keeps reporting that is full. Last night, it
> was only about 70% full. It is a 10GB drive, and I did not install
> anything on it. What is going on! I need some help! Please!

dl

Diskcleanup?

"JP" <jpilgrim@(NOSPAM)bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> For some reason, my C drive keeps reporting that is full. Last night, it
was
> only about 70% full. It is a 10GB drive, and I did not install anything on
> it. What is going on! I need some help! Please!

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005 22:08:25 +0100, JP wrote
(in article <irvIe.4491$%X1.3260@bignews1.bellsouth.net>):

> Please offer some assistance?

Please learn some patience. This is a peer-to-peer newsgroup, not MS. It
could take a couple of *days* for the correct person to see your post and
respond. Demanding assistance is not going to endear you to anyone.

kim

"Demanding assistance is not going to endear you to anyone."
http://tinyurl.com/az88m
Calling people stupid and "moron of the month",does that "endear you" to
anyone?