Active desktop items open new windows

Hi all,

I am trying to crete active desktop items that will operate as if they were
an IE window, so that when you click a button or link it goes to the page in
the desktop item without opening a new window (the way it would work
normally in IE) but for the items I create the links always open a new IE
window. How can I stop this from happening?

Thanks,

Phil

anchor tags have a 'target=_self' property

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/target.asp

--
Mark L. Ferguson