Problem: Software downloaded appears in English?

I have downloaded Windows Media Player and some others. I download them from
English website and the first few download windows are in English. But then
the download changes to Korean and I end up with the application in Korean.
Some of my file names and other things appear in Korean. When my computer
has a serious problem, Internet Explorer directs it to a Korean-language
"Crash Analysis" which I can't read. They are all connected to Microsoft.

I want to keep Korean as a language input and use the Language Bar. BUt I
don't want entire programs in Korean.

How can I change my computer or Microsoft or something to get
English-language things?
1 answer Last reply
More about problem software downloaded appears english

    Give this a try: In Internet Explorer browser, select Tools, click Internet Options, and then click Languages.
    You should have English listed as a language (and make sure it is listed first).
    Add Korean as the second language. (Move English to the top if it gets bumped down).
    Press OK as needed / applay changes.

    At least, this should help your browsing.

    --
    Maurice N
    MVP Windows - Shell / User

    jayanddavid wrote:
    > I have downloaded Windows Media Player and some others. I download
    > them from English website and the first few download windows are in
    > English. But then the download changes to Korean and I end up with
    > the application in Korean. Some of my file names and other things
    > appear in Korean. When my computer has a serious problem, Internet
    > Explorer directs it to a Korean-language "Crash Analysis" which I
    > can't read. They are all connected to Microsoft.
    >
    > I want to keep Korean as a language input and use the Language Bar.
    > BUt I don't want entire programs in Korean.
    >
    > How can I change my computer or Microsoft or something to get
    > English-language things?

Download Microsoft Windows XP