OE deleted items wont all delete

August 4, 2005 8:09:45 PM

Im not able to delete all of the trash in my OE deleted items folder, an
error message says that there is one item not deletable. Any ideas?
Marty
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 12:53:49 AM

You may wish to visit the Outlook Express newsgroup and repost your question:

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups