OE deleted items wont all delete

Im not able to delete all of the trash in my OE deleted items folder, an
error message says that there is one item not deletable. Any ideas?
Marty
1 answer Last reply
More about deleted items wont delete

    You may wish to visit the Outlook Express newsgroup and repost your question:

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "Marty" wrote:

    | Im not able to delete all of the trash in my OE deleted items folder, an
    | error message says that there is one item not deletable. Any ideas?
    | Marty

Support Microsoft Error Message Windows XP