Closed

fs: pole position, bz, legend of kage, konami basketball, ..

fs: pole position, bz, legend of kage, konami basketball, main event
pcbs

1. Atari Pole Position I pcb set with interconnect board - $80
2. Atari Pole Position I pcb set w/ int. pcb (graphics glitch) - $35
3. Taito Legend of Kage - $30
4. Konami Super BasketBall - $15
5. Atari BattleZone PCB set (Main and Aux) stripped of ROMs - $35
6. Konami The Main Event - $15
7. Sega Altered Beast PCB - stripped - $11

All boards 100% working except for 2,6,7 items. Prices include s/h
within USA.

csa_arcade@comcast.net
2 answers Last reply
More about pole position legend kage konami basketball

    BZ spoken for
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    damn

    "CSA Arcade" <csa_arcade@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > BZ spoken for

Classifieds Atari Hot Deals