FT: Marble Madness System 1 cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a nice tested and fully working Atari Marble Madness System 1
daughter card for trade. I can supply pics of the board running as well as
a movie file of it in operation. I am in need of some other system 1
goodies:

- Marble Madness control panel
- Marble Madness marquee
- Road Runner control panel
- Road Runner working daughter card
- Road Runner marquee
- Peter Packrat marquee
- Peter Packrat working daughter card

Can add $$ as needed to balance out a trade or take cash in as needed to
balance a trade.

Please email.

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

Forgot - also looking for a Peter Packrat control panel.

Thanks!

--

"Steve Prendergast" <stevepren-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a nice tested and fully working Atari Marble Madness System 1
>daughter card for trade. I can supply pics of the board running as well as
>a movie file of it in operation. I am in need of some other system 1
>goodies:
>
> - Marble Madness control panel
> - Marble Madness marquee
> - Road Runner control panel
> - Road Runner working daughter card
> - Road Runner marquee
> - Peter Packrat marquee
> - Peter Packrat working daughter card
>
> Can add $$ as needed to balance out a trade or take cash in as needed to
> balance a trade.
>
> Please email.
>

> --
> -Steve P.
>
> All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

I have an entire control panel with or without new trackballs and an
overlay.
I don't know what price you'd have in mind or what parts you want most
but please shoot me an email and let me know. I've had a bad
daughterboard for a long time and need to replace it to get my machine
playable again.
Do you happen to have any main System 1 boards that will work with MM?
I'd really like to get a hold of a complete set just to further rule
out the main board as a possible source of trouble.
Thanks,
Ken Colangelo
ken@nospamneeded-cambrian.com