Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

After startup I receive a notice that "Files ready to be written to CD".
The file is System32 from the path:
Doc and Settings/LocalSettings/ApplicationData/Microsoft/CDBurning/System32

The System32 folder contains some duplicate folders from the
Windows/System32 folder.

I have not yet used the CD/DVD burner.

Can I safely delete the .../CDBurning/System32 folder?

Thanks

To delete files and folders from the CD recorder temporary storage area:

1. Double-click My Computer, and then double-click the CD recording drive.

2. Under CD Writing Tasks, click Delete temporary files.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Phil" wrote:

| After startup I receive a notice that "Files ready to be written to CD".
| The file is System32 from the path:
| Doc and Settings/LocalSettings/ApplicationData/Microsoft/CDBurning/System32
|
| The System32 folder contains some duplicate folders from the
| Windows/System32 folder.
|
| I have not yet used the CD/DVD burner.
|
| Can I safely delete the .../CDBurning/System32 folder?
|
| Thanks

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Unable to delete the Temp System32 folder.
Access Denied to:
ATMFD.DLL
AUDIODEV.DLL
+ others