user password probs

recently changed password, now unable to access,logon to computer at all. Am
listed as administrator, only one with password or user account, how can I
access.
2 answers Last reply
More about user password probs

    Jan;
    Something here should help:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    "" wrote:
    > recently changed password, now unable to access,logon to
    > computer at all. Am
    > listed as administrator, only one with password or user
    > account, how can I
    > access.

    Did you disable the administrator acount? If not load windows in safe
    mode, log in as administrator and reset password.

    QUESTION: What version of windows are you using?

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-user-password-probs-ftopict404928.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1341927

Support Computers Microsoft Windows XP